Adobe — Computer Scientist (May 2014 — Present)
- Technical lead for Adobe Admin Console (adminconsole.adobe.com/team), a web application built on BackboneJS.
- Built full stack internal JS application to manage feature releases. (Stack: ReactJS, SailsJS, Linux and MongoDB).
Adobe — Member of Technical Staff (July 2013 — May 2014)
- Develop UI for creative.adobe.com.
- Develop UI for an internal CMS. Stood up Jasmine test framework for unit tests. Wrote GruntJS config to minimize churn in manual code reviews.
UC Berkeley, Berkeley Institute of Design — HCI Research Assistance (September 2012 - May 2013)
- This website. Powered by Jekyll on Github pages. I wrote the HTML, SASS, and the content.
- NJAUMC camp website. Powered by Jekyll on Github pages. Built design (HTML/CSS/JQuery) with Twitter Bootstrap.
UC Berkeley Undergraduate Projects
- Betternote: an Android App by ☃. Features an infinitely zoomable canvas to create and organize ideas. Created using the User Centered Design Cycle.
- aBart: Android App for new Bart users. The result of user research, contextual inquiry, and field runs. aBart aims to make newcomers feel at home with Bay Area Rapid Transit.
- Paper: Android finger drawing application. Supports multiple colors and pen widths. Even a “Party!” mode (What’s “Party!” mode? Check out the app to find out!).
- Operating Systems: Threading
- Operating Systems: Multiprogramming
- Operating Systems: Single Server Key-Value Store
- Operating Systems: Distributed Key-Value Store
- Database Systems: loCALee - Database Schema Design and Web Application Server Code in Ruby On Rails
- Database Systems: Buffer Management in PostgreSQL
- Database Systems: Approximate Top-K using Count-Min Sketch
- Artificial Intelligence: Classification. Wrote three classifiers: a naive Bayes classifier, a perceptron classifier and a large-margin (MIRA) classifier. Tested classifiers on two image data sets: a set of scanned handwritten digit images and a set of face images in which edges have already been detected.